Would making a difference in a pet’s life make your day? Would your friends describe you as intelligent and nurturing? Would you thrive working with a team that embraces collaboration, respect, and work/life balance? Would you welcome the challenge to learn and articulate basic veterinary terminology with confidence? Is it easy for you to multi-task? If this sounds like you, you may be a fit for our Client Services team!
At Hillside Animal Hospital, our Client Services team serves as the “face of the hospital” and they are a significant part of our clients’ pet care experience. Client Service team members enjoy a variety of responsibilities and no two days are the same. They are savvy about the services we offer, eager to exceed clients’ expectations, and love the variety that comes with their position.
The Hillside Animal Hospital team prides itself on being “Partners in Pet Health”. We’ve earned the distinction of being one of Arizona’s Top Veterinary Clinics, a Gold Level Feline Friendly Practice, and accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association. While achieving professional excellence, we operate in a culture of workplace enjoyment, humor, team lunches, games and celebrations.
As a Full-time Client Service team member, your scope of work includes:
- Communicating with clients to schedule their pet’s visits and ensuring that each visit to the hospital is a satisfactory experience
- Anticipating each client’s needs so that we deliver exceptional customer service
- Orchestrating the flow of client visits by collaborating with the medical staff
- Supporting clients with encouragement and compassion when their pet is ill
- Managing client account information so our database is accurate
- Serving walk-in customers for services and retail sales
- Utilizing creativity from designing flyers to merchandising retail merchandise
- Connecting with pet owners by contributing to hospital posts on various hospital social media sites and hospital website
- Learning and implementing new ways to further client satisfaction
- Using your marketing skills to turn potential customers into satisfied Hillside Animal Hospital clients
- Contributing to team meetings and continuing education
- Experience excelling in a receptionist or customer service capacity
- Track record of making sound judgement calls in earning customer loyalty
- Ability to solve problems to earn customer satisfaction
- Ability to keep composure in sensitive client scenarios
- Track record of collaborating with others to achieve set goals
- Knack for writing social media and blog posts
- Proficiency in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Experience in increasing sales or similar marketing objectives
- Professional, polished appearance
- Aptitude to learn and articulate medical terminology
- Capability to manage several responsibilities and projects at once with ease
- Ability to handle multiple incoming calls simultaneously with ease
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- An impeccable track record of attendance
- Availability to work Saturdays (8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.) in addition to weekday shifts.
Generous compensation package:
In addition to an hourly wage (depending on experience), benefits include:
Insurance coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision plus supplemental insurance options
Paid Time Off
Continuing Education Benefits
Discounts on pet services and products
Are your talents and aspirations a match for this opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume with a brief cover letter telling us why this is a fabulous fit for your talents and aspirations. We look forward to hearing from you!