Health Certificates

Planning on traveling out of the country with your pets? Every country has their own regulations that must be met in order for your pet to be allowed entry. This includes proof of vaccinations and treatment for external parasites. If your paper work is not in order, there’s a possibility that your pet could be impounded for the duration of your stay. Here at Hillside Animal Hospital, or (should be our) doctors and staff can help provide you with the proper documents and health care required by the country to which you are traveling. We also provide interstate health certificates for when you are traveling across state lines.



Please take the time to read our complimentary blogs below.

Heartworm Disease Alert: Is Your Pet Protected?

A dog that lived his entire life in Fountain Hills has recently been tested positive for the dreaded heartworm disease.  heartworm disease prevention options make it easier than ever to keep pets protected.  We want to stress that heartworm disease is becoming more... read more

A Wellness Revolution: Laser Therapy for Our Pets

When our pets experience any sort of pain or discomfort, it can be difficult to find ways to provide them relief beyond traditional surgeries or medication. In recent years, veterinary medicine has been dedicated to improving the use of cold-laser therapy on patients... read more

Road Trip Season: Preparing Pets for Travel

Summer is here! With the heat comes the pressing desire to escape and venture to new and exciting destinations. Road trips are the ultimate way to experience summer in the states, and they’re even better when our furry friends can come along! However, before you... read more

Five Issues To Watch Out For In Your Cat

Health issues can affect cats at any time, but they can be the most damaging at the early stages of a cat’s life. Diseases and infections can hit kittens especially hard given their fragile nature, so it’s important to monitor their health closely during these... read more